No matter if you have an informational website, online shop or a blog you will always want your customers or website visitors to contact you regarding any issues they might be facing on your website, or some feedback they might have or simply a query. This is where contact forms come in, you can have contact form on your website when it is filled data from it can be delivered direct to your email inbox.
WordPress Contact Form
If you are using WordPress Content Management System it is super easy to add contact form without any technical knowledge with the help of free plugins.
In this article I will explain how you can add Contact Form on your WordPress website with plugin “Contact Form 7”. I have included both textual and video based tutorials
This article includes
- What is Contact Form 7?
- How you can add form on your WordPress
Contact Form 7
This is very well known WordPress plugin which helps to create almost any sort of contact plugin on WordPress website without any coding or development knowledge.
This plugin is freely available to download. You don’t have to pay any single penny for this plugin to have it on your website.
How to create WordPress Contact Form
Below is textual tutorial
How to add WordPress Contact Form using Contact Form 7
- Login to wp-admin dashboard of your website
- Go to “Plugins” from left side panel
- Click “Add New”
- Search “Contact Form 7”
- Click “Install” button then “Active” button
Setting up form
- Go to “Contact” from left side panel. This should now have been added if plugin was successfully installed and actived
- Click “Add New”
- Go to “Form” tab
- Add fields which you want in form
- Go to “mail” tab
- Enter “email address” where you want to receive email
- Add fields name to “Message Body”
- Hit “save” now you will see a shortcode.
- Copy and paste shortcode where you want form to be displayed
For Example: On a page, post or widget.